Winter Igloo Competition
in partnership with
Terms and Conditions
Wagtail Winter Igloo Competition in partnership with Johnnie Walker Blue | Terms and Conditions (the "Promotion")
1. The Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over.
2. Employees of the Promoter, Maven Leisure, ETM Group Ltd. and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone deemed to be professionally involved with or connected to the Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase necessary.
4. Entries are only valid through Wagtail website https://wagtaillondon.com/competition/. Entrants must subscribe to our mailing list to enter the competition. Promotion will be live until 31st December 2022.
5. There will be a single winner throughout the promotion period.
6. The winner will be the first valid entries electronically drawn at random from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions and notified via email.
7. If the winner does not respond to the notification by 9th January 2023, an alternative winner may be selected by the same process as set out above.
8. The winner will receive a complimentary trip to Edinburgh for two people, to visit Johnnnie Walker Princes Street. The prize includes travel and overnight stay. Excludes visits during Hogmanay.
9. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Provider reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
11. Entrants information will be used to fulfil the parameters of the competition. Once the competition ends, all personal information will be permanently deleted, unless explicit consent has been given to retain personal information for the use of marketing.
12. Entrants to the Promotion can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry), object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 11 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. However, the Promoter shall provide the information set out in paragraph 11 upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
13. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or the Promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
15. Entries that contain any offensive or inappropriate content will be deleted and disqualified at the Promoter's discretion.
16. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final.
17. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
18. While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
19. This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
20. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion